Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cupcakes Care

Soles4 Souls is an amazing organization that collects gently worn shoes and distributes them to people in need. They gave away shoes to victims in the devastated countries after the tsunami; they sent over a million pairs of shoes down to the gulf coast communities affected by hurricane Katrina; they help people here at home and in countries around the world. Check them out...and help them out if you can.
In my second book of The Cupcakes Club there is a chapter or two about the Cupcakes girls helping out this charity and today I received a phone call from the CEO/Founder of Soles4 Souls. I almost fell off my chair...I was so honored that he would call and what a super great guy! Thanks again, Wayne, and keep up the amazing work your organization does.

No comments: