Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shear Genius

The gorgeous Jaclyn Smith is the host and judge of Shear Genius. In an interview she said it's hard to criticize any of the players because she doesn't really like criticism herself and I think that's very kind of her. Now, to the next judge.... This is judge and master hair colorist Kim Vo. He drives me crazy. I'm sure he's a fabulous colorist but there's something about him that bugs me....I hope you can see it in the next photo.
The photo is not that big but his lips are. I become mesmerized when there is a close up of his face...they're not as big as Lisa Rinna's but fascinating none the less. Watch and wonder.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Kim Vo - AKA "Lippy" - REALLY scares me...

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Shear Genius/Top Haircut recap.

:)