Tuesday, March 27, 2007

GOLDILOCKS


I have a love affair with sofas. Not just sofas but chairs as well. I love the way that each one sits differently and has a personality all of its own. Some invite you to "sit down and stay awhile" while others say "I really don't know you that well and I really don't think we should be too comfortable with each other." There are those sofas that just scream "MODERN! LOOK AT ME! I'M SO HIP AND I AM EVER SO COOL" or the always uncomfortable "ANTIQUE. PLEASE DON'T TOUCH. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE." So many sofas...so little time.
There's a great article in this month's Domino magazine about choosing the right style of sofa. Sofas come and go in my home like there's a revolving door and truth be told I'm always on the look out for the next great find.
Each of my children has a cozy sofa that was bought for them (via Ebay) so they could relax and feel good while chillin at their home and saving some hard earned cash for the future. Come on in, have a seat....enjoy.

No comments: