Monday, May 12, 2008

Excuse me, Miss Parker


How would you like to be sitting behind Miss Sarah Jessica in the movie theater with that hat on?!
Can't wait for the movie but when I see these girls outfits I would have to say "I'm a Charlotte". Clean and classic. I like to take fashion risks but not if there's a chance my boobs might fall out or if I have to balance a hat while meeting and greeting and certainly not when thousands, possibly millions, of people will be watching. You go, girls!


4 comments:

suzannemarques said...

i hate to admit it, but i'd die for a hat like sarah-jessica's!
a group of friends are going to see the film when it opens.
at the end of the day, i'm a cross between a charlotte and carrie.
but since i'm such an obvious brunette, i'll have to be sweet charlotte.
at least every man i know LOVES charlotte.

benson said...

In my 20's I was very much the carrie...I love to take risks now but it's usually with a great necklace, belt, or some other accessory instead of the whole outfit. So, maybe I would wear the hat!

Mrs.French said...

I am not a fan of this look...which is odd because usually I am her biggest fashion cheering section. It's ok, because I am sure she will knock me out with her next look.

benson said...

mrs.french-
your blog is wonderful- my son is now living in Portland (about 3 years now) and in all his hipster glory :) He actually turned me on to Etsy last year...love that. Have a great week!