Thursday, May 29, 2008

etsy addiction



I am loving that this necklace was hand embroidered by a girl in France on Etsy who was dreaming about Mexico..."I thought about the Mexican gardens in which I've spent many a weekend, witnessed many a wedding reception and celebrated many a national holiday. While all the gardens I remember have been filled with everything from peacocks and fountains to cacti and murals, this particular one is filled with colorful flowers in bloom and a wee bird.
I think it will look dreamy with this top she created as well..."I pinned and tucked here and there on both a dress form and a live model until this romantic wee top was sculpted from my imagination with lots of attention to tailoring and fit." I love it...fabulous finds and you get a peek at who created your style.

No comments: