Saturday, April 21, 2007

Merry Go Round


"The wheels on the bus go

round and round,

round and round,

round and round".

That cute, although annoying, childhood song was my life this last week. No; I was not a school bus driver but rather, an innocent victim of vertigo.

For those of you who have experienced it...count me as the newest club member. For those of you who have only witnessed Arrested Development's Liza Minnelli create the dizziness for comedy...trust me, it's not near as funny!

When you wake up and get ready to jump out of bed...BOOM! You are instantly transported to a merry go round for 30 seconds or so. When you reach for your coffee cup...BOOM! When you drive your car and look both ways to cross traffic...BOOM! It was not a good week.

BUT, my gaping mouth friends...I believe the worst is over. Woke up today with a spring in my step and not one merry go round ride the whole day! Hallelujah! Life is good once more and I hope to be childlike in only my imagination and not my balance anymore.

No comments: