Tuesday, August 2, 2011

all day color

                   Now that my day starts at the crack of dawn and is filled with children, playground, and not much *me* time, I was thrilled to find a lip color that lasts ALL DAY. Seriously. All day. Looks just as good in the morning on the way to school as it does when I head for home.
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor. One end smoothes on color that won't come off when you eat, have a cup of coffee, or look "tired" by the afternoon . The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness. There's lots of colors to choose from and available at any drugstore.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'll have to try it and see what I think. I love my Bath&Body lip gloss but it doesn't last all day.

LB said...

It's true- this stuff is the real deal!