Monday, June 25, 2007

Late bloomer


I admit it...I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon but atleast I'm catching up now. I'm addicted to Season 1 of 24...thank you Netflix. I love the idea of the "real time" when I KNOW that I have just saved myself 4 minutes of commercials (and minus the fumbling with the remote when you only have the television show recorded with the commercials).
And you know what else I love...when you tell people that you are really into this show and they've already been fans of the show for season after season, they just look at you with a certain gleam in their eye. It's almost like they realize that you just started with a mind blowing drug...or are on chapter one of the best book ever...or they remember the good old days when they too were obsessed with Jack and how in God's name would he save the world?!

No comments: