Friday, March 30, 2012

fly away

Just checked and I didn't win the lottery. maybe it's for the best. with that much money it would have been exhausting. If you won twenty million or so you would enjoy it and provide for your family and share with your friends but with $640+ million you would have to DO something major with it. Charities. Foundations. Think tanks. It would be jam-packed years of figuring out what to do with the millions you won. maybe it's for the best.
We're down to 8 weeks of school and I'm feeling like we'll see the light. Going there, staying here, when, where, how...lots of blanks to fill in.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so happy the school year is coming to a close soon. I need a break! We have 3 weeks left in the regular semester and you know I'm counting it down!

Pancake Recipes said...

Great postt