Sunday, December 6, 2009

her favorite and her best


You may have seen around the blogosphere today that a certain girl named Jen has been enjoying many well wishes for her "significant- ending in a zero" birthday. And here's another: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Jen's blog "My Favorite and My Best" is honest, tell-it-like-it-is, decorating, daily life, and a delight to read on any given day. I wish I had the balls to say (let alone write) half the things she shares with us.
What we've now found out is that a special husband named Mike is head-over-heels, crazy in love with Jen and wanted to surprise her with well wishes from all of her favorite blog authors. How amazingly sweet is that?!
And if you don't get all mushy with the thought of that...think of all the time he spent finding the blogs, finding the emails of the blog authors, writing letters to these daily reads of his beloved Jen, keeping all this from his birthday girl, and crossing his fingers and wishing upon stars that this would all work out. And it did!!
What a favorite birthday this has got to be for Jenny and here's wishing you a year with all the best!

1 comment:

MFAMB said...

thank you so much for that. as my newest blogger friend it means a great deal to me that you would go the extra mile to make my day special. all of this is remarkable to me and i will never forget it.

xxoooj