Wednesday, November 26, 2008

...with all the trimmings

I'm lucky, thankful, and blessed that Thanksgiving is a meal my husband is really in control of. He cooks the turkey (one year we had roasted and deep fried ) prepares a delicious stuffing-- and I handle the sweet potatoes, green vegetables, and dessert. To be perfectly honest, if it were up to me...we would have to go out for turkey...I don't really know what to do with the big holiday bird. Thanks sweetie for being "the man" and talking turkey on Thanksgiving.
PS. Sweet husband just went out to do the last minute menu shopping...how much more can I love him?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Benson, I am an artist in N.C. Came here from the Tracy Porter blog. I had to leave a note telling you I love your header. Wonderful! I'll be back!

benson said...

thank you so much artist...I've met some fabulous designers and artists along the way...and they have been kind enough to create a few things for me.

Anonymous said...

Oh that stuffing looks goooood. Last minute shopping before Turkey Day? Your husband is a dream!

Callie Grayson said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your husband!