Friday, February 29, 2008

MSNBC--your website for breaking news


I kid you not. This is what MSNBC had on its homepage:
Top stories as of 9:16 p.m. Fri., Feb. 29, 2008

Are you kidding me? Bowling is headline news. Who knew? When I was growing up in the Midwest I remember that my mother would have a bowling league every Wednesday morning. I seem to recall that she had her own bag and ball. Yep, she did. I can't remember if there were matching shirts...
I have always held tight to the idea that I was adopted into my family to make it look like I was #2 of a twin set....there was much planning to pull this off. I have visions that I was given to my adopted family from the mob boss's pregnant teenage daughter so that no one would ever know that Lucky's daughter was knocked up during fall break of 1958.
Bowling? It has to be an inborn trait...I just don't have it.

No comments: