Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reality Bites


I have officially lost my perspective on good television. Tonight, I am ecstatic that along with the results of American Idol (I know...I know...I'm such a loser. But, I don't vote...usually...and if I'm balking at the show and admitting that I watch...that's part of the treatment plan, isn't it?) I also will have my fill of Survivor Fans vs. Favorites. And if that were not enough...I'm going to close the night with a good bite of Celebrity Apprentice.

The sad thing is...I am so HAPPY that I have something to watch on television!!!

But if I didn't have anything broadcast for the masses...I have backup. Don't even get me started that my Disc 6 of Season 3 "24" has just arrived and I get to find out if Jack Bauer can save Los Angeles from this deadly virus that's going to be spread around in the next hour or so...

No comments: