Thursday, February 2, 2012

weekend

Looking forward to the weekend but I know it's going to be crazy busy. We're putting our house back on the market which means getting it together which means putting away, packing, organizing to make it look like you always live like this. First showing is Saturday...which most people would love but I curse and complain (sort of like when the housekeeper comes..happy they are there but cleaning up before they come to clean up!)
DOTS also got slammed with orders (thank you!) so lots of packing (and trying to keep it clean) will be happening. And like any other weekend I would love to catch up on a few zzzzz's. What about you??

*image from here

1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow that is a busy weekend. So what's the plan if you are selling your house?

And I was one that just purchased a new T-shirt! :)

Since we will have a snow storm on it's way - I'm curling up on the couch with my book. Can't wait!