Wednesday, February 17, 2010

the boys are back in town

I think I've mentioned this before...but when I walk to school (5 more weeks! 5 more weeks till the boot comes off!!) and my iPod is cranked up...I sort of like to fantasize. Get your mind out of the gutter.
I dream about being on the ice in an Olympic competition. And I don't just skate like a girl...oh no my friends...I skate like the boys ("Benson just did a QUAD!! A quad!! it's the first time for a woman skater in the history of the Olympics!!")



I am BEYOND happy watching the drama, the jumps, the costumes on these two U.S Olympians. Johnny Weir (a man marching to the beat of his own drum yet traditional in his skating) and Evan Lysacek (did you see him on Leno a week or so ago--so pulled together, easy to talk to and going for the gold). Good luck in the finals, boys.

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

you rock!

xx
callie

AppleTree said...

johnny weir, I am in. I heard he is getting his own show on Bravo.