Friday, October 17, 2008

I read the news today...oh boy

Here's the deal. I see a news announcement this morning about an owner of a foreclosed home who totally trashed the inside and outside of the house. Why? He was upset that when the US government helped out Wall Street/Banks they did not help him out with a gift of cash.
Now, the bank has to clean up the home or the city will fine the bank (now the owner of the home) for the mess that was left.
It's people like this that are a**holes. Buddy, if you couldn't afford the house in the first place, then why are you buying the house? It's YOUR fault and you're just not owning up to it.
Hey, I PAY my mortgage EVERY month and ON TIME...should I be angry that I'm not getting a *bonus* from the government for doing what I'm supposed to be doing in this game of life? No--I'm angry because I have to bail YOU out of a house that you couldn't afford in the first place or for a contract that you did not read thoroughly. Own it and move on...but move on with some dignity.

No comments: