Sunday, August 11, 2013

wake up

I love a cup of joe first thing in the morning but I'm slow to build an appetite for breakfast. I like breakfast foods but if I'm rushed I don't enjoy scarfing down a bowl of cereal or a plate of eggs.
 I like to take my time with my first meal of the day...don't rush me please.
I tend to be a morning dawdler and am always setting my alarm to allow me that leisurely pace but breakfast is never on my morning menu of things to do. What about you? Do you need that first meal before you're out the door?

3 comments:

mobile legends hack diamond said...

mobile legends hack apk

mobile legends hack diamond

Mobile legends

Radowan Islam said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
Homescpaes Cheats

Free Fire Hack said...



Free Fire Hack
https://sites.google.com/view/update-nowgarena-free-fire-