Tuesday, July 30, 2013

why I do it

Why do I take pictures of my house, what I'm wearing, and create ,snap, and post what I like to call "eye candy"?? It makes me over the moon happy. 
When I worked at our local high school my job was answering phones while sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day and now in Santa Barbara I'm certainly not sitting while watching my granddaughters but both jobs are very "customer" oriented. I wanted high school students and parents to be pleased and now I want to make each day a "happy" day for a very precious 3 year old and 1 year old. 
That being said I like to think I'm a creative person and I crave.need.and want to share the beauty of what's around me. and you. and am delighted when I capture a look. the light. and the moment. and most of the time with things that are sitting in my home,in my closet, or in the back yard. The ultimate goal is to inspire someone out there to see their own beauty. explore. enjoy life. and thank you for allowing me to indulge and share with you.

No comments: