Thursday, February 28, 2013

tweedheart


This week has been a whirlwind. We arrived home from the "tweed" wedding on Monday and I've been catching up these last few days. Here's a quick pic of me and RubyBird in our tweed. No cake for the wedding but pie to go with the theme...and Ruby loved the blueberry. 
The hat is a 1920's cloche (not eBay but etsy)  that I wasn't quite sure if I would wear or not but in the end; it was too beautiful not to add the cherry on top.Let's hope I don't regret it when I see pictures ten years from now and ask "what was I thinking?!".

1 comment:

Damien said...

I recently came across everyauctiontellsastory.blogspot.com and would like to discuss
the possibility of paying you to display an advertisement on the site.

We have a large customer base of clients prepared to pay to display
discrete adverts, contextually matched to the content of the page on
high quality sites like yours, and this can be a great way to generate
an income without compromising your website.

Please email me back if you would be interested in finding out more
and I will send you a follow-up email outlining the opportunity in
more detail.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.