Wednesday, November 21, 2012

here

Here I am. Many moons ago, when I first started this blog it was going to be all about my experiences on ebay; hence the web address: "everyauctiontellsastory" (and for some reason I didn't think I could just put my name for a web address, right?! told you it was a long time ago...). But then I didn't think I had enough. Or I had too much. Or; a million and one other reasons got in the way; and the name became "Suddenly I See" about life and all that went on in mine.
But it bugged me. It gnawed at me to know that the web address didn't have anything to do with the blog header or the content. What's a girl to do? 
Change it. 
calm.cool.collected is my ebay name. When I first started on ebay in January of 1999,  I had to send (by snail mail) my auction photos to some person in Podunk, USA who would magically "upload" them on their computer and then send me the links to them so I could post the auction with pics...weird. 
So much has changed and I've been there. And I'm still doing it. My "shop" page (in the right hand margin) is now connected to my ebay selling; so you'll know if I have anything selling or not. 
And want to know more about me? Go to the "about" page where I've shared a secret. I feel as if the blogs are all coming together now and have a running thread to them...stay tuned for more adventures.

No comments: