Sunday, October 2, 2011

did she or didn't she?

The other night when husband went to bed early and I had a boatload of ironing to do; I clicked on Oprah's finale show that's been saved since forever on my DVR to watch once more.
Oprah and I go way back and I remember how powerful the last show had been and sometimes you want (and need) to hear a positive and inspiring message.
Show's over, feeling good, and I remember Miss O giving me (and the world) her email address to keep in touch...so I did.
Short.
Sweet.
Just a "yo" to the O.
Wake up the next morning and "what?!" there's an email from Oprah in my inbox. Seriously? And it could have been a reply from her:

Got your email.

Thank you for watching the finale. I could feel your beating hearts, along with mine, through the TV screen.
I'm off to take a little rest, and then I'll get busy working on OWN.
Take care of yourself.
I'll write soon,
Oprah
 
so; color me doubting Benson but does everyone get the same email from the O or did she actually read mine and type away in the morning? Want to find out as much as I do? Her address is: oprah@oprah.com Go on now. You've got a letter to write.

No comments: