Sunday, September 18, 2011

better late...



I realize that mineral make-up has been around for years and I'm sure I tried some form or another of it but recently jumped on the bandwagon once more with Bare Minerals and gotta say...kind of loving it.
Never been into experimenting with the latest and greatest for my face but after reading mention after mention of this mineral-based foundation that gives flawless coverage on Into The Gloss (a blog/website that spotlights people in the industry and their choice for lotions, potions, and cosmetics) I decided to give it a try. Another bonus is that it's actually good for your skin without parabens,dyes, sulfates and stuff you don't need.
I also bought the highly applauded "Make-up Forever" which is a finishing powder "that softens the appearance of imperfections. Completely evens out the complexion for a glowing, radiant look. One universal shade for all skin tones."
Both have made me very happy and it only takes a minute to feel pulled together amd "finished" in the morning.



No comments: