Tuesday, June 22, 2010

book club for two


I'm late to the party on reading this bestseller, but sometimes it's difficult for me to find the time to read 600+ pages unless I'm traveling (or when my foot was broken earlier in the year).
I told my husband it read like his kind of book and would be a nice change in authors that he normally devours. He's loving it.
We are currently "sharing" the book (I'm in the final chapter while he is midway through) and a mini book club has been born during our summer casual cocktails. Chances are he'll move on to the second (and third) while I blog away, but I hope to pick them up when he's closed the cover. What books have you read lately that you love?

2 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I have added it to my list ~ just finished Island Beneath the Sea and am currently reading The Reliable Wife...both excellent!

MFAMB said...

i have not read it but it's on my list...