Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sofia's my choice

If you're not watching "Modern Family" (on Wednesdays...do it... NOW) then chances are you may not know who Sofia Vergara is. The gorgeous Columbian actress is a major star on Hispanic networks and has crossed over so we can enjoy her now. Funny, great timing, and love her accent.


When she was being interviewed at the Golden Globes she said ( this only works if you can say it with a heavy Columbian accent) she didn't really mind the rain on such a magical night...but now she would have to pay for her dress because it was getting wet. It didn't matter...she looked amazing.


On the other hand...what was Sigourney Weaver thinking??! I've been a fan for many years but Sigourney...who did your hair?!! You look 20 years older and nobody wants that.


On such a rainy wet night I would have loved to see her with it combed casually off her face...


or if you want curls, go for a softer, tousled look. We want to think you just got out of bed or the shower...not that you came from the hairdresser.


3 comments:

AppleTree said...

That was a gorgeous dress! I also loved Kate Hudson, and January Jones. Thumbs down to Drew Barrymore and Anna Paquin, black gladiators?

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Sofia was great on the red carpet. The dress is pretty but something is off about it to me...maybe the colour? I'm not sure.

I think Sigourney looks great for her age. I see what you mean about her hair but the dress was good.

MFAMB said...

i missed sigourney...thank christ!