Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wasn't that yesterday?

My Sharona, Me, Diana Maria Fernandez, "5 more minutes"Marni
As part of my month long birthday celebration I am traveling to Chicago to partay with my college sorority sisters, roommates, and lifelong friends. Geez, I look at this picture and think that it was taken yesterday...and it's been over 30 years. I also look at what were my tiny hips and think of how I still grumbled about the size of them...geesh...when will we ever learn to appreciate the moment? But, that's another blog post --and right now, the message is to enjoy each year- happy birthday!

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

happy birthday!!! enjoy your time with fabulous friends!!!
not sure how long you are going to be here in chicago, but if you have time to meet for a coffee I would be available!!!

benson said...

Callie! You are so sweet- what a love you are. Unfortunately it's a super quick 2 day trip- "my sharona's" husband (I introduced them!) is in a band and playing in Aurora- dance fever, baby- and then quickly back to AZ. Next time I'll contact you though!