Tuesday, December 11, 2012

is it real?

I got this vest on ebay and had the best intentions for wearing it. Tossing it on top of  flowy maxi dresses and walking through street fairs digging the boho vibe. Wearing it while people watching at the cafes in Paris. The truth is; I over think wearing it. 
My town doesn't exactly scream Aspen or Vail where everyone has their fur tossed on over their designer jeans and hand knit sweaters or indie tees. 
A fur in my neck of the woods could get you noticed . Getting noticed is okay; but the whole fur controversy bugs me and I don't want to deal with any PETA people by saying that "it's vintage! I'm recycling! reusing!". 
And Paris. It might be wonderful in Paris but last year when we went for the holidays; it rained. It rained a lot. 
I hope someone wins that will love it. and wear it. and not think about it.(click to the shop page on the right if you want to bid!)

No comments: