Wednesday, August 22, 2012

this and that

Those stripes. Gorgeous, right? My job keeps me super busy all day. everyday. The day goes by in two shakes of a ...zebra's tail.  
I enter lots of info on the computer. Who's not here. Why that student is not here. I give out passes. I act like you're my kid when you forget your ID and I make you answer 20 questions regarding it's whereabouts.
I play Nancy Drew and figure out phone numbers and student's names while listening to parents on our answering machine. The worst job of naming a kid goes to the parents at my school that named their kid "Coal". seriously. Not "Cole" like a normal person but the black dirty stuff that naughty kids get in their stocking at Christmas. weird. Plus the fact that the kid is going to have to correct anyone and everyone that writes his name down the first time. for the rest. of. his. life.
Next week I get to go play with a toddler and a baby. Over the moon happy about that.

No comments: