Monday, March 2, 2009

Today I have an appointment with my new gynecologist. His office called twice last week to confirm the time so I think that he is rather anxious to see my vagina. My husband tells me it's because I'm a new patient...we'll see.
My last gyno was a woman who would come in the room and give you a hug. I know...sounds weird...but, it was rather comforting. Sort of like "dude, I know you don't want to be here...but, thanks for coming."

The strange thing about today's appointment is that this gynecologist's children go to the school where I teach. Do I mention this? Do I want to be chatty? Or, do I just do "the regular" routine and bolt? Hmmmm... I could tell him how his first grader is a nightmare and never listens but I better wait until AFTER the exam to bring that one up.

1 comment:

erika said...

oh my gosh. i am cracking up!!